John Hinks, radical philosopher and expert on innovation leadership offers deep experience of nurturing innovation in global teams and networks, and leading industry-academic R&D cooperation.
John's extensive experience includes global head of innovation for award-winning business support service teams; university research professorships; director of industry-academic research centres; plus a track record of leading large scale, multi-organisation, applied research teams; including multi-award-winning industry innovation networks.
John can provide the full spectrum of online innovation mentoring support to leaders looking to strategically innovate their service model, transform their organisational culture and/ or advance the innovativeness of their teams and managers.
· Innovation strategy
· Becoming an innovative operation
· Industry-academia co-research
· Personalised innovation mentoring
· Leading to inspire innovativeness
· Innovating under uncertainty and ambiguity
· Kick-starting an innovators network
· Nurturing more innovative cultures
· Building diverse teams of innovators
· Understanding why people react differently to innovation